Board of Elections Schedule
To view Bd of Election website click here
VOTE in 2017 (and 2018). **
Winners oversee the police and vital services.
Just a few votes can a make a difference.
1) No photo ID required (check #9)
2) Check dates for your voting schedule.
3) Register by Oct 13 to vote on Nov 7
*Must re-register after a move or finishing a
felony (and probation) sentence
4) Check your registration above or call Bd of
5) Students can register at campus using a dorm
or other address.
6) Vote early
7) Use Same-Day registration if you are registering
after Oct 13 . Need proof of address*
8) On election day you vote at local polls.
9) ID required if using Same-Day registration.
10) Vote by Mail (Absentee)
11) Curbside in vehicle if unable to go inside
12) Voters may have assistance
13) May use a list of your choices
14) A provisional ballot is allowed if having any
problems, and to find out if ballot counted.
** Paraphrased from Democracy NC publication.
Brunswick County Board of Elections
Telephone: 910 253-2620
Location:Government Center, Building H
75 Stamp Act Dr. NE Bolivia, NC
Mail To: P.O. Box 2, Bolivia, NC 28422
Open M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Excellent article on why you should.
Copyright © Brunswick County Democratic Party. All Rights Reserved.
Paid for by the Brunswick County Democratic Party.