Brunswick County Board of Elections
Telephone: 910 253-2620
Location:Government Center, Building H
75 Stamp Act Dr. NE Bolivia, NC
Mail To: P.O. Box 2, Bolivia, NC 28422
Open M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
VOTE in 2017 (and 2018). **
Winners oversee the police and vital services.
Just a few votes can a make a difference.
1) No photo ID required (check #9)
2) Check dates for your voting schedule.
3) Register by Oct 13 to vote on Nov 7
*Must re-register after a move or finishing a
felony (and probation) sentence
4) Check your registration above or call Bd of
5) Students can register at campus using a dorm
or other address.
6) Vote early
7) Use Same-Day registration if you are registering
after Oct 13 . Need proof of address*
8) On election day you vote at local polls.
9) ID required if using Same-Day registration.
10) Vote by Mail (Absentee)
11) Curbside in vehicle if unable to go inside
12) Voters may have assistance
13) May use a list of your choices
14) A provisional ballot is allowed if having any
problems, and to find out if ballot counted.
** Paraphrased from Democracy NC publication.
910-754-8880 Leave msg for callback
Headquarters: 1420 Old Ocean Hwy, Bolivia, NC 28422
Mail to: PO Box 503, Supply, NC 28462
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." MLK , Jr.
Excellent article on why you should.
Board of Elections Schedule
To view Bd of Election website click here