Board of Elections Schedule
To view Bd of Election website click here
Times/Locations: Click for schedule
Brunswick County Board of Elections
Telephone: 910 253-2620
Location:Government Center, Building H
75 Stamp Act Dr. NE Bolivia, NC
Mail To: P.O. Box 2, Bolivia, NC 28422
Open M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Excellent article on why you should.
VOTE in 2017 (and 2018). **
Winners oversee the police and vital services.
Just a few votes can a make a difference.
1) No photo ID required (check #9)
2) Check dates for your voting schedule.
3) Register by Oct 13 to vote on Nov 7, 2017
Register by Oct 12 to vote on Nov 6, 2018.
*Must re-register after a move or finishing a
felony (and probation) sentence
4) Check your registration above or call State Bd of Elections 866-522-4723 local 910-253-2620
5) Students can register at campus using a dorm
or other address.
6) Vote early
7) Use Same-Day registration if you are registering
after 10/13/17, 10/12/18. Need proof of address*
8) On election day you vote at local polls.
9) Proof of residence is required if using Same Day registration.
10) Vote by Mail (Absentee)
11) Curbside in vehicle if unable to go inside
12) Voters may have assistance
13) May use a list of your choices
14) A provisional ballot is allowed if having any
problems, and to find out if ballot counted.
** Paraphrased from Democracy NC publication.
910-754-8880 Leave msg for callback
Headquarters: 1420 Old Ocean Hwy, Bolivia, NC 28422
Mail to: PO Box 503, Supply, NC 28462
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." MLK , Jr.